Webclient request

wvd_vegt

Hi

Some remarks for your new thread:

• Try to look at scalability of the user interface (so not performance wise but a simple: will it fit/be usable). For example the popup graph containing weekly changsets creation has a legend with colors of users. For a larger team this will not fit anymore.
  • Small 'bug': only changesets/branches per year per month is in color, the others are grey (but popup is in color).
  • In the main screen after login there is some text i'm not able to fill with tht client: 'A brief description of the repository'. Is this future functionality? The same holds for the user-images.
  • It would be nice if you can also perform a checkdatabase on one or more repo's.
  • The branches view only contains added files, no other operations are shown.
  • When under branches a branch is selected it's not easy to go one level up and choose another branch (it works with the back button, but it would perhaps be easier to use the branch path on top (/main/task001) as a kind of breadcrumb and make the parts clickable).
  • The ability to criss-cross navigate from labels to changesets (and between other things) is really nice!
  • There seems to be no syntax highlighting for php files based on the opening tag <?php (I have some drupal modules checked in and they have non standard extensions like *.module). It would be nice if determining syntax hightlighting would also include this kind of opening tag info. I checked and *.php files are highlighted nicely.
  • 'bug' in one projext i have a date (saturday 14-april 2012) with below it a whopping 258 changesets. Most of these are not from that date (I assume the header of this section should read something like 'older' or 'before ...'.
  • In the same view some changesets show a date (not entered by me) and some more recent show comments. The time column only shows time (which is good but not for the last section mentioned in the previous point. The last older then section should include the date somewhere imho. Maybe a tooltip on the changeset link would be a good spot (or else the time column).

regards

Archived