Jump to content

DragDen

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About DragDen

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Good day, everyone! I am trying to configure Plastic SCM integration with an issue tracker Trac. I have Plastic SCM server installed on one PC (Win10x64) and a Trac server installed on virtual machine (Win7 SP1). Trac server has XML-RPC installed, enabled and added to permission list of every user. But every time I press Test Connection in Plastic configuration window: Server console returns multiple "code 400, message Bad HTTP/0.9 request type ('<?xml')" After about 15 seconds Plastic shows error message: "Test connection failed. Please review entered values. Server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine" I've included a screenshot of Plastic settings concerning issue tracker integration. URL is reachable if I put it into browser, and I can login into Trac using the username and password I provided in this window. The Trac server is launched with the following command: tracd --port 8080 --basic-auth="GameManager,C:\Trac\GameManager\conf\auth-basic.txt,trac" C:\Trac\GameManager Considering that all instructions I found on the Internet are more than five years old, is the compatibility with Trac still maintained? If so, can you please help me resolve this problem? Plastic version: 8.0.16.2951 Trac version 1.2.3 XML-RPC version 1.1.7 Also, here's a stacktrace from plastic.debug.log: 2019-01-31 18:50:08,233 DERON\DragDen ERROR PlasticThread - Error when performing background operation: Server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine 2019-01-31 18:50:08,233 DERON\DragDen DEBUG PlasticThread - Stack trace: in Codice.Client.IssueTracker.Trac.TicketResolver.TestConnection(ITicketHandler tckHandler, Int32 ticketId) in Codice.Client.IssueTracker.Trac.TracExtension.TestConnection(IssueTrackerConfiguration configuration) in ts.a.a() in Codice.Client.Common.Threading.PlasticThread.ThreadWork(Object state)
  2. Greetings everyone. As preparation for transition from Community License to Team License we tried migrating to several database backends (we used MS SQL Server). Both Firebird and SQL CE migrations failed because few branches had a comment with length more than 1000 symbols. After this we tried SQLite. Migration was successful, but now when we try to rollback to earlier changeset, every changed file fail to update with Z_DATA_ERROR error. After I found branches with big comments and shortened them, migration to Firebird also was successful, but updating workspace still leads to the same error. I attached screenshot of this error. The only errors in logs are these: OS: Windows 7 x64 Plastic Version: 5.4.16.635
×