Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'macos'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Plastic SCM
    • General
    • Installation and configuration
    • Unity 3D
    • Unreal Engine
    • Plastic SCM on Mac
    • Plastic SCM on Linux
    • Gluon
    • Git interop
    • Integrations
    • Community Edition
    • Branching and merging
    • Announcements
  • Plastic SCM 4.0 Beta (Closed)
  • Plastic Cloud
    • General
    • Configuration
  • SemanticMerge
    • General
    • License
    • SCM's configuration
    • Share your experience!
    • External Parsers
  • GitJungle
  • Method History for Subversion
  • PlasticX Early Adopter Program's General Feedback
  • PlasticX Early Adopter Program's Issue Reporting
  • PlasticX Early Adopter Program's Feature Requests
  • PlasticX Early Adopter Program's Announcements

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hi, I am using Plastic with Unity in macOS. At this moment we are using a few repo for project (main and additional packages). To the main project I connected by Xlink (in command line) another repo. However, I found two bugs: 1) I added a new label (1.0.1) to commit and push it to the cloud but Xlink doesn't see it. The previous label (1.0.0) is visible by Xlink - it was created by another person on Windows 2) The label 1.0.1 is connected with commit with "Object name 6". I connected it by changes number but some of the changes was not visible. However, when I connected to "Object name 7" (cm xlink -e NodeEditor / 7@RGNodeEditor@servername@cloud) which doesn't exist in the repository everything start working...
×
×
  • Create New...