Bamboo 4 and PlasticSCM 4.1

orangebit

Hi i have just installed bamboo and its plugin , but i get this error when i try to configure it for checking a Test repository

The selector is not in the valid format: Unable to communicate with Plastic SCM command line shell - Error running command line client on shell mode. The 'cm shell' command was launched but the process terminated abnormally.

The workspace selector.

What i should do?

Thanks

Hello orangebit,

can you please check the following? Find out the system user that's running the bamboo server. Open a command line windows with that user and then try to issue the following commands:

1) "cm lrep"

2) "cm shell" and just after it write "lrep" and enter.

tell me if it works.

Hello orangebit,

can you please check the following? Find out the system user that's running the bamboo server. Open a command line windows with that user and then try to issue the following commands:

1) "cm lrep"

2) "cm shell" and just after it write "lrep" and enter.

tell me if it works.

Hi Yes, it was running on Local System by default and it didnt have the right permission to use cm shell, i have fixed that now, but i'm getting another issue, i have this code for the repository selector

repository "Test"
 path "/"
branch "/main"
checkout "/main"

but it always check out the "default" repository why is that?

Thanks

Yes i'm using bamboo configuration page, i dont understand why is always checking out the default repository, if i open the plastic GUI the temporary workspace is set on default repository

Hi i managed to delete the default repository i dont need it, i'm configuring a new server so i could delete it, and now it's working!!! seem like if it's first choise is to pick up the default repository

Archived