uml2

Redmine PlasticSCM Plugins

redmine plugins for PlasticmSCM

http://code.google.com/p/redmine-plastic/

Installation

1. Unzip it into ../plugins/

../plugins/redmine_plastic/init.rb

2. Migrate database and copy assets by following command:

bundle exec rake redmine:plugins NAME=redmine_issue_checklist RAILS_ENV=production

3. You now need to restart Redmine so that it shows the newly installed plugin in the list of installed plugins ("Administration -> Plugins").

Tested Linux / redmine 2.3.0 / ruby 1.9.3

Features

* Get Changset from PlasticSCM (usiing cm find changset ...)

* Get Revisions from PlasticSCM (using cm find revisions ...)

* not yet support diff or cat (not yet support workspace path)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I have Bitnami Redmine V2.6.0 on Windows 2003 Server sp2.

When I execute bundle exec rake redmine:plugins NAME=redmine_issue_checklist RAILS_ENV=production, this message appeard

C:\Bitnami\redmine\apps\redmine\htdocs\plugins\redmine_plastic>bundle exec rake redmine:plugins NAME=redmine_issue_checklist RAILS_ENV=production
DL is deprecated, please use Fiddle
(in C:/Bitnami/redmine/apps/redmine/htdocs)
Plugin redmine_issue_checklist was not found.

But if execute:

bundle exec rake redmine:plugins NAME=redmine_plastic RAILS_ENV=production

C:\Bitnami\redmine\apps\redmine\htdocs\plugins\redmine_plastic>bundle exec rake
redmine:plugins NAME=redmine_plastic RAILS_ENV=production
DL is deprecated, please use Fiddle
(in C:/Bitnami/redmine/apps/redmine/htdocs)
Migrating redmine_plastic (Redmine PlasticSCM plugin)...

But, after installation i go to administration -> settings -> repositories and i see the plastic plugin with a red mark, and I can´t set up Reposotory in the Project -> settings.

Could you help me.

Thank you

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I want to install plastic plugin on Bitnami Redmine V3.2.0-2 and I have installed the server on my local machine.

I followed the installation steps same as augusto and got exactly the same error: Plugin redmine_issue_checklist was not found.

for other redmine plugins installation, before running the bundle exec ... command, I ran "install bundle -without developement" command. do I need to run this command first?

obviously installation steps are not correct and I need to do this very quickly. would you please reply to augusto post to answer my question? 

Thanks,

Ramin

Hi ,

more questions:

when clicking on the link to download the plugin code on the google code, I see 3 different files for plastic GUI integration on windows:

RedmineExtensionVS2008.zip       RedmineExtensionMono.tar.gz       RedmineExtensionVS2008-binary-Win-Release.zip        

which file should I use and what is the difference between them? Can I use VS2013, VS2014 and VS2015 to compile and generate required dll?

Regards,

Ramin

Hi,

I was trying to add Redmine to Plastic GUI and followed the instructions. when trying to replace RedmineExtensionVS2008 reference to extensioncommon.dll by

the one found in plastic client folder, I noticed extensioncommon.dll does not exist in plastic client! I am using Plastic Client version 5.4.16 and I guess this dll exists in older plastic clients.

Please let me know how I should proceed as I can't build and compile without this dll.

Regards,

Ramin

Hi Ramin,

I guess the redmine integration our Korean friend did is not prepared to work with the latest extensions plug.

Take a look into this guide if you are interested in creating an updated version: https://www.plasticscm.com/documentation/extensions/plastic-scm-version-control-task-and-issue-tracking-guide.shtml#WritingPlasticSCMcustomextensions

• 2 weeks later...

Archived