Jetbrains Youtrack integration

idursun

Hi,

Is there any plans on making Youtrack integration a part of Plastic SCM rather than forcing users to build an unsupported and unmaintained open source project which actually does not work?

Frankly, I am quite surprised to see that this issue tracker is not supported in the first place.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

@diegohb developed the plugin, you can download the zip file in this post (where config files are included):http://www.plasticscm.net/index.php?/topic/633-youtrack-extension/?hl=youtrack   

To add a custom extension, you need to copy the two configuration files to Plastic client folder. In "appdata_youtrackextension.conf" you indicate Youtrack configuration values and in "customextensions.conf" you indicate the "dll" file path. 

Once the "dll" file and the configuration files are added, you will be able to select "Youtrack"  in Preferences --> Issue tracking.

I will try to test the integration and check that everything is working fine.

Regards,

Carlos

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I'm using the plugin, too. Actually I get the following  error:

"Could not load file or assembly 'file:C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\client\extensions\youtrack\PlasticExtensionYouTrackPlugin.dll' or one of its dependencies.

This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded."

Anybody there who can tell me what this is meaning???

The plugin was running when I had used it the first time.

I use Plastic SCM 5.4.6.511 now.
And the plugin I've recompiled with the latest. Net Framework 4.5.1.

Now it no longer works.
Can someone help me?

Archived