another weird webui issue

alextxm

Hi, I have another weird issue with webui in Plastic 4.1 (i'm using the 4.1.10.457 release).
I've a repository on a server configured in UP authentication; this repo comes from an older server which was configured with Active-Directory authentication, so nearly all of the changesets had been created by users not known to the current server.
Both the GUI client and the command-line client correctly see all the changesets,branches,items,etc. of the repo on the current server, but the webui only shows some items (one or two); all the other changesets, branches, tags, labels,items are missing in webui. I guess because they "belong" to different users, but I could be wrong.
I also tried porting the repo from a backup of the old repo to the new one via both sql-restore and via plastic sync but nothing changed on the webui side.

Do you have any suggestion about this issue ?
Could you please help me with it ?

Thank you in advance,

Alessandro

Hi,

It´s a bit strange that the command line is showing the information fine and not the Web UI, because it´s based on Plastic commands. Can you review the Web UI configuration:  IIS Manager -->plastic -->Explore -->Web.config

On this file, you can check the values:

<appSettings>
    <add key="Language" value="en" />
    <add key="SEIDWorkingMode" value="UPWorkingMode" />
    <add key="Server" value="localhost:8087" />
    <add key="IdleProcessUser" value="user1" />
    <add key="IdleProcessPassword" value="passwd" />
    <add key="LogRequestTime" value="false" />
  </appSettings>

If it doesn´t work, you can send me the repository (using "cm fast-export" command) and I will try to import it to my web UI scenario and debug the issue.

Regards,
Carlos

Archived