LPCXpresso integration

wvd_vegt

Hi

I'm trying to install v5.0.43.490 into LPCXpresso (see http://www.lpcware.com/lpcxpresso/download) which is an IDE based on Eclipse.

Two files are nicely installed in the plugins directory (com.codicesoftware.plastic_4.0.43490v20131011.jar and com.codicesoftware.plastic.core.jar) but plasticscm does not show up in the IDE preferences nor menus.

Any suggestions? And is there an update url for plasticscm's Eclipse plugin?

regards

Hi Carlos

Eclipse version seems to be Version: 4.2.1.v20130118 (JunO). Is that to new or to old to be supported?

The IDE has an Install new software feature but does not show PlasticSCM in it's about dialog as being installed. Seems I'm stuk with built-in CVS.

regards

Hi,

I´ve installed this software to make a test.

If you go to your IDE Project --> Richt-click --> Team --> Share Project , you can choose Plastic SCM as source control.

The setup is only coping the two .jar files in the plugins folder and restart the IDE.

Regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos.

I 'found' what's wrong (one machine worked, the other didn't). On both machines I upgraded without first de-installing the previous version. After a clean install the 2nd machine also started to show PlasticSCM.

Btw bit of a surprise that PlasticSCM in Eclipse works at workspace level (so in order to separate projects into repositories I will need to create a workspace for each project).

regards

Archived