Branch Explorer not displaying anything

tom.peters

Good Day -

I have several (3) branches in my repository. I can see them and switch my workspace with no problems. When I open the Branch Explorer, however, it always blank. I checked to make sure I don't have any funky settings and I have switched workspaces and branches. It always comes up blank.

Is there a setting or something I am missing?

Thanks,

Tom

Ok, instead of going back to the defaults, I just want to make sure you did set an old date as "beginning", something like starting on 2006, just to make sure.

Also, is it possible that you were playing with the "toggle visibility mode" option (don't think so but trying to figure out all options).

Otherwise we'll have to contact you through gotomeeting to get it solved :P

I only hit the Toggle Visibility Mode after exhausting my other options. I have toggled it back and forth. I have reset defaults for the date. I'm just not sure what I could have done to cause this (I'm sure I did it).

As an FYI, this is running over SQL Server 2005. I doubt that matters but I thought I'd mention it.

Here's something...

I entered an End Date and then everything showed up. That's odd, because my understanding is that if the End Date is NOT entered it will go on forever and show everything.

Is this the intended behavior? Do I always need to enter an End Date?

Anyway, I can see my stuff, now, so thanks for all of your time!

Archived