Find workspace path in Command Line

pg.preeth

I'm sorry, repository or workspace path?

Remember, the repository is the database where everything is stored, branches, revisions, labels metadata....

The workspace is the source code working copy, where you code, compile etc.

In order to get the workspace list -> cm lwk

In order to see the repository targeted by the workspaces -> cm wi [workspace_path]

If you want to know where the repositories are located you need to go to the server (if you are using a local server then go to your PC :)... ) and check the file called "C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\server\db.conf", inside the file you'll find an XML tag called "<DatabasePath>", if it's empty the default location is the Plastic SCM server directory.

I'm sorry, repository or workspace path?

Remember, the repository is the database where everything is stored, branches, revisions, labels metadata....

The workspace is the source code working copy, where you code, compile etc.

In order to get the workspace list -> cm lwk

In order to see the repository targeted by the workspaces -> cm wi [workspace_path]

If you want to know where the repositories are located you need to go to the server (if you are using a local server then go to your PC :)... ) and check the file called "C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\server\db.conf", inside the file you'll find an XML tag called "<DatabasePath>", if it's empty the default location is the Plastic SCM server directory.

Awesome. Thanks manu. What I meant was workspace :)

Archived