Three attempts to get the Personal Edition and no response

Smolli

Hi,

first time I tried to receive a license directly after download, nor reaction, then before the trial was over I got the 30 days trial and followed you on Twitter, still no reaction (even you mentioned this would be the fastest way), same time I did a normal try to get the PE Version.

Still no reaction at all from you. Nothing in my spam. You sure did send me plenty of helper emails how to use the product, but no PE license.

Now, I'm nearing the end of 30 days usage and either I get the PE-License or I'll have to abandon Plastic SCM. Maybe this is even better, since my trust in your organization has suffered a lot.

Sadly, since I kind of liked your System and because I would lose some of my history, but not yet to late to be able to start with another one.

Cheers

Smolli

Hi Smoli,

I can see you already have a Personal license in your user account (generated 17th March and available for one year). Could you check your user account at www.plasticscm.com?

Sorry for the missunderstanding. If you write here (or our support email), we will always be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Carlos.

Hi calbzam,

yes it's there :). Probably I haven't been looking again after the first tries OR (maybe even more) I have read team license and not personal license and thought it wasn't the correct license for me.

In any case, thousand excuses for the miss of my part, Sorry :)

Oh, how I can change the license file? The button is greyed out/not active out. Expiration date is tomorrow.

Thx!

Edit: Oh man, to easy...

1) Stop Server

2) Server configuration wizard -> load license file

3) Restart Server

I'll shut up now :)

Hi,

I have similar problem. Three attempts during last month or so (one attempt even with a twitter account), and still no response. I double checked my license list – all expired. I use this personal license only for my occasional home projects now, so I can live without it for some time, but now it has been three months already. Can you check it, please?

Archived