service won't start after creating new repository

Hey.  I am in the middle of doing a bunch of maintenance on our repository (archiving an old one, creating several new ones) and all of a sudden the service died and won't re-start.

It looks like it doesn't like the license file, so I moved it (the second to last error) then replaced it with a new one downloaded from my account page on your website.

It still won't open with the new file I just downloaded.  What do I do now?

plastic.debug.log.txt

plastic.errors.log.txt

OK - so redirecting Jet to a different repository path (in the jet.conf file) has fixed this issue.  The thing is I really do not want to use a different repository path nor lose access to the repositories in there.

Any ideas?  Is there a limit to the number of repositories you can have at one time?  I was taking one large repository with about 24 branches and breaking it into separate new ones based on the head of each branch.  This broke after I added a 12th repository.  

I am probably making more trouble for myself than I should but...

in an attempt to get my repositories back, I deleted the last repository folder created (rep_14) and removed the corresponding entry in the repositories\repository.dat file, and pointed jet.conf back at my old path.  This works in the sense that I can now start the service without any errors.  However, when I try and open the plastic client, I am getting an 'unexpected end of file' error (reading the repository.dat file I am sure).  Maybe there is a length field somewhere that is still set to 12 instead of 11 repositories?  These files aren't very readable.... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived