Numerous issues with Cloud Edition on Mac

heshuimu

I installed the latest PlasticSCM Cloud Edition on my Mac (10.14 Mojave) for the first time. Here are a list of issues I encountered: 

1. After program launched and account login, the cloud repository list is empty whenever I try to create a workspace for a cloud repo. I can type in the name manually for the cloud repo and a workspace is then created. 

2. After the workspace is created, the tabs in PlasticSCM GUI will show nothing for a long while like this. 1664821232_ScreenShot2018-09-17at2_06_29AM.thumb.png.46a1078e7c9a284b47b061aab1e5a26f.png46528692_ScreenShot2018-09-17at2_06_08AM.png.894582c010db1bf63aecf47c64aab7ff.png

3. After things are shown, I noticed this weird delete change showed up. Trying to revert it give this error message: 

255392166_ScreenShot2018-09-17at1_58_54AM.png.a6e8c79d83cfba582d86ff4d01dc4f00.png 

Hi,

We have been commenting this issue in a different post but I just figured out it was in Spanish:

Plastic is not yet compatible with the new macOS version but we are already working on fixing the problem to be ready for the official Apple release date.

Sorry for the inconveniences,

Carlos.

16 hours ago, calbzam said:

Hi,

We have been commenting this issue in a different post but I just figured out it was in Spanish:

Plastic is not yet compatible with the new macOS version but we are already working on fixing the problem to be ready for the official Apple release date.

Carlos.

Thanks for the reply and it's good to know that this is a known issue. Looking forward for Mojave support. ?

On 9/17/2018 at 3:08 AM, calbzam said:

Hi,

Carlos.

Hello. So, Mojave officially landed today, I wonder when PlasticSCM will be updated. 

Hi heshuimu,

As I mentioned in your other thread, PlasticSCM is now operative in macOS using the workaround I detailed to get rid of the missing visual components issue. We'll let you know when this is fixed, but in the meantime that workaround should allow you to work with PlasticSCM for macOS.

Regards,
Miguel

Archived