Aesir

ERROR Checkin - Checkin changes cannot be processed.

Hi, 

I wanted to recreate a repo using fast-import which I got as a handover from another company. Therefore I installed Plastic locally, run the server and created a repo so I can fast-import the repo we got (via fast-export).

I use the command 

cm fast-import myrepo@localhost:8087 d:\myrepo-export.repo

After executing it, it starts to process the changesets but while processing the 39th changeset I get the following error:

Processing changeset 39. Processed 36 csets. Elapsed 00:00:01.2660000
Error processing changeset mark 143. Parent cset mark: 89. Parent cset: 20
The changeset '143' could not be imported. Error: There has been an unexpected error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.". For more information check the server log. Please contact with the support team.
author abc <abc> 1509614064 +0300
committer abc <abc> 1509614064 +0300
data 46
merge :135

And the matching server log:

2019-03-08 11:45:49,021 ERROR Checkin - Checkin changes cannot be processed. Error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Codice.CM.Server.Checkin.CheckinTreeWalker.a(TreeChangedNode A_0)
   at Codice.CM.Server.Checkin.CheckinTreeWalker.b(TreeChangedNode A_0)
   at Codice.CM.Server.Checkin.CheckinTreeWalker.a(TreeChangedNode A_0, Int64 A_1)
   at Codice.CM.Server.Checkin.CheckinTreeWalker.d(TreeNode A_0, TreeChangedNode A_1)
   at Codice.CM.Server.Checkin.CheckinTreeWalker.b(TreeChangedNode A_0, TreeNode A_1)
   at Codice.CM.Server.Checkin.CheckinTreeWalker.a(b A_0, py A_1, Queue`1 A_2)
   at Codice.CM.Server.Checkin.CheckinTreeWalker.b(TreeChangedNode A_0, TreeNode A_1, TreeNode A_2)
   at Codice.CM.Server.Checkin.CheckinTreeWalker.ProcessChanges(TreeChangedNode changedTree, TreeNode serverTree)
   at gh.a(TreeChangedNode A_0, TreeNode A_1)
   at gh.a(TreeChangedNode A_0, TreeNode A_1, Int64& A_2)
2019-03-08 11:45:49,035 ERROR Operations - OnError catching exception [Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] - Plastic server version: 8.0.16.3046
2019-03-08 11:45:49,036   ERROR PlasticProto.ConnectionFromClient - conn   13. Error in ProcessMethodCall for method CheckInChangedTree. There has been an unexpected error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.". For more information check the server log.

I need the data stored in the repo and do not have access to the original one. It looks like, there is an issue with the Plastic software. Is there a chance you can provide a fix for this?

Thanks,

Lukas

I Lukas.

If we could access your myrepo-export.repo file, we could take a look and provide a fix for the issue.

Would be possible? If the answer is yes, you share it to support@plasticscm.com

Additionally, ¿could you share your current Plastic SCM version?