The specified changeset can't be found.

holikri

Hello!

After a bad commit(only half of the files were commited from unity), reversed the changeset in Plastic SCM app, but now in Unity i always got the following error:
"PlasticSCM : The specified changeset 3 can't be found."

it seems changeset are remained in the 3 changeset even the real changeset is on 2 in the app, do i need to do something in Unity to get synced with the cloud changeset?

Hi,

If I properly understand, you removed a changeset from the Plastic GUI but your Unity workspace was still pointing to this changesets and that's the reason for the initial error.

After switching your workspace to the last changeset of the branch, your workspace selector was updated and everything started to work again.

If you switch your workspace to a branch (not to a specific changeset), and then you remove the last changeset of the branch, your workspace selector should be automatically updated to the previous changeset. But this is not happening if your workspace points to a specific changeset and then you remove it.

Regards,

Carlos.

Yes you are right. 

The problem source was, when i setted up the Plastic GUI i created a workspace, so that was my default workspace and from Unity i was committed the project to an another workspace and when i removed the changeset this another workspace was not updated automaticly but after i switched to that workspace than switched to the last existing changeset, all works, so i think in the future it will automaticly update this workspace if i remove changesets.

Thank you for your explanation!

Archived