Issues with Git Sync

jehunter

We have a hosted git repo with TFS. I am able to sync with the repository without issues as long as there have not been changes to the head since my last sync.

Please see the attached image for the following paragraph. When there are changes to the head and I sync, plastic creates a sub branch.  My coworker had the same experience and he merged my changes into his changeset and brought the head back into a single line.  The problem is that the changeset where this occurred does not align with our Git repo.  On my machine, if i double click the changeset in plastic, i am shown 63 files/folders that were deleted, but this did not happen.  These files/folders exist on GIT and on my co-workers machine. Also, some of the files/folders were not even part of the previous changesets.  It appears to be random.

This happens every time we have two heads (3 times now). On my co-workers machine it appears that we was able to merge his two heads just fine, but on my machine I am losing files that were never supposed to be deleted.

post-27879-0-77818400-1392425389_thumb.png

post-27879-0-49515500-1392425603_thumb.png

Archived