GitSync issue with Bitbucket

SDSChad

Hello everyone, I'm working on setting up GitSync to work with Bitbucket, but even though everything appears to be configured and executed successfully, no files show up after the replication is completed. I created a simple repository with one file in Plastic and the operation appeared to be successful (all green and report showed the statistics I'd expect), but the file ultimately did not show up in the Bitbucket repository. 

I did the same process with a GitLab account (repository with one file) and the file did show up as expected in GitLab. 

Has anyone else experienced issues with GitSync and Bitbucket? Note I tried both SSH and HTTPS, but there was no difference in outcome. 

Thank you,

Chad

Hi.

I've just synced a Plastic repo with an empty git repo in Bitbucket with no issues.

So in your case, the repo content in Bitbucket is empty after the replica? 

Could you attach the Plastic client logs in order to find any possible error?

Regards,

Carlos.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Carlos, I deleted the git configuration from my plastic4 directory and was able to get the https link to my repository working with BitBucket using my normal Atlassian credentials. I must have had something wrong in my previous configuration. 

Thank you for the help!