Evaluating Unity plugin with community edition

Hi,

I have been using Plastic SCM 5 for a couple of months and as our team is growing I want to start putting some locks in place.

Is there a way to evaluate the Unity plugin with the community edition? I didn't have the chance to do so while I was still on the trial license.

Also, is there a way to enforce the checkout way of working but only for certain file types? For instance have all source code files be writable while binaries are read-only and need to be manually checked out.

Thanks,

Guillaume.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I have the same problem. I'm using Plastic SCM 5 (current version: 5.0.44.570 - Florence) for quite some time now and the Plastic Client works perfectly for me. Now we plan to also let the rest of our team switch from Unity's Asset Server to Plastic and therefore the other guys should first have a chance to test the new system. Coming from Asset Server it would of course be nice to have Plastic also as a solution integrated into the Editor. Any chance we can get a new evaluation license with unity support?

Thanks,

Andi

• 5 months later...

Hi!

We are a team of master-students (Artists and Coders) and are developing a unity-game as our final-project.

The unity asset-server is very popular at our university but we want to try something better.

We love plasticscm but a unity-integration would be realy nice for our artists.

Is there a way that we also can get a evaluation-license for the next 2 years?

Best regards,

Radomir

Hi All,

Thank you for your interest in Plastic SCM with Unity, 

Since these are mostly requests for extesions or trial of Plastic SCM licenses, beyond our standard terms and conditions, I will be pleased to handle your individual requests presonaly and directly.

Please Guillaume, Andi and D0Nu7: can you write to me through our email sales@codicesoftware.com.

Regards,

Francisco

Archived