Exception thrown on Ubuntu

hadesz

Hello,

Today i've get an exception when i tried to use semanticmergetool:

I've normally started with git mergetool when i had conflicts, and get:

(process:5930): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: /build/buildd/glib2.0-2.32.4/./gobject/gtype.c:2722: You forgot to call g_type_init()

(process:5930): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `result != 0' failed

(process:5930): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: /build/buildd/glib2.0-2.32.4/./gobject/gtype.c:2722: You forgot to call g_type_init()

(process:5930): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_add_interface_static: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_INSTANTIATABLE (instance_type)' failed

(process:5930): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_interface_add_prerequisite: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_INTERFACE (interface_type)' failed

(process:5930): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `result != 0' failed

(process:5930): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_add_interface_static: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_INSTANTIATABLE (instance_type)' failed

After that, i tried to start the tool via CLI, same error.

Any ideas?

EDIT: semanticmergetool.conf was the problem (http://www.plasticscm.net/index.php?/topic/2165-using-on-ubuntu-java-problems/#entry13863 had syntax errors)

Thank you,

hadesz

Archived