"Confirming Checkin Operation" - Stuck

Guest Taylor

When attempting to check in files the program sticks on "Confirming Checkin Operation". I've attempted to reinstall/update and restart in all of the various ways. Does anybody know what its attempting to "Confirming"?? The program is still functional as I can move through menus etc. but i cannot cancel the operation and the operation does not finish. 

I've tried various file types to no avail.

I'm on the newest version of plastics cloud with a unity 3d project on a Windows 10 machine. This issue is not affecting others on the project. 

Any ideas where i should try next? 

I literally came to the forums to see if anyone else was having an issue, as I'm experiencing the same problems. 

I was briefly able to make a test branch and merge some changes into it, but that only worked once or twice before I ran into the problem again. 

Does anyone on here know of an outside Customer Support line to contact? 

Hi,

We found the problem: there is a bug in the transaction code that is causing a deadlock. It is caused by a very, very strange condition. We suspect the bug has been there sitting for months. We'll do our best to fix it asap.
What we've done already is to sequentially restart the nodes attending requests, so the service will get back to normal.
Everything should be working by now.

Sorry for the inconveniences,

Héber.