Jira Integration on Mac

FunmothGames

Hi,

We are already handling this via support ticket, but just let me post the answer also here:

Plastic-global-config should already be available for Cloud Edition.
Have you tried? 
Are there any issues?
We are not aware of any problem with it, so if you can't configure it, please tell us as it should be working.

However, even if there is not still a GUI panel to configure the issue tracker, you can still do it via a configuration file. Please check our guide:
https://www.plasticscm.com/documentation/extensions/plastic-scm-version-control-task-and-issue-tracking-guide#JIRAintegration

Hope this helps you.

Best regards,

Héber.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, calbzam said:

Hi,

We are already handling this via support ticket, but just let me post the answer also here:

@calbzam

Hi, we have been trying to fix this issue since last week now we have a different error attached below along with the current jira.conf
(Integration works perfectly on windows clients with the same jira.conf)

Ekran Resmi 2019-11-26 14.29.14.png

Ekran Resmi 2019-11-26 14.35.18.png

@calbzam We have diagnosed the bug and fixed it with a workaround. After we encountered the same problem with another computer with Windows, we have realized those computers have Turkish language as their Operating System Language. When Plastic creates jira.conf in Turkish OS, it creates it as jıra.conf not jira.conf. Because lower cased I is ı in Turkish, and you are probably creating and reading jira.conf with a lowecase(JIRA.CONF) function. Plastic Client also searches directory as jıra.conf so it never finds our jira.conf file.

We have changed the jira.conf file names to jıra.conf in our Turkish OS installed PC's, and it works now. But you should fix it on your side.