Wrong directory access rights on Mac

noctarius

Hi guys,

I have the problem that folders are created with the wrong access rights on Mac OS. I already deleted the workspace and created a new one but in the second I want to update / switch the workspace to the main branch it creates the folders and access rights are wrong so for subsequent files in this folders the access is denied.

If I set the rights on shell plasticscm "resets" them to a the bad access rights, so even this is not working.

Is it a known problem or have I done something wrong on checking those files in? The initial checkin was done on Linux (if I'm not mistaken) and it works totally fine on Windows (since access rights work differently) but I can't make it working on Mac.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Btw: Client version 5.0.44.557 - Temuco

edit:

That's the access rights set for the folders. If I change the rights while updating it kinda works until next operation.

drw-r--r--   2 noctarius  staff       68 22 Apr 08:22 maps

Hi!

maybe the files and directories were committed with wrong permissions? You can test the following with a single file to check if it works or not.

Checkout the file with a dummy change and change also the permissions, then commit the file, confirm with the changeset diff operation that the permissions changed, then remove the file from disk and update the file. Check the permissions written.

Thanks!

Archived