Where's my repository URL?

gcampbell

Trying to setup CI and configure the VCS using PlasticCloud, I'm using the trial and setup a basic repo and I'm attempting to complete a test deploy but I'm unable to find the repo URL? Every where I look in the tool or on web admin portal just includes @cloud which isn't helpful.

Thanks in advance!! 

4 hours ago, calbzam said:

Hi,

Your repo spec should be:

Repo@Organization@cloud

Regards,

Carlos.

Thanks for your response. But, I'm referring to another tool being able to reach into this repo? What is the outside URL where that can be done? Because @cloud isn't the right domain.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Could you explain the details of your scenario?

You can only reach this repo if you are using a Plastic client (or one of our plugins). In both cases, this is the spec you need to enter. There is not a web user interface for the cloud repos.

Regards,

Carlos.

1 minute ago, calbzam said:

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Could you explain the details of your scenario?

You can only reach this repo if you are using a Plastic client (or one of our plugins). In both cases, this is the spec you need to enter. There is not a web user interface for the cloud repos.

Regards,

Carlos.

For example, setting up a deployment with an outside tool to pull the code for a deployment. Such as here, it is asking for the repo URL:  image.png.884a2ec1c27922f3fe0d7fbd3caccc43.png

or like here where I'm using PlasticSCM (not cloud, self hosted instance) already and I supply the server URL: 

image.png.18d2cc5f7c1417f3241f1f778107bff2.png

1 minute ago, calbzam said:

1) The first screenshot you are showing git integration. Plastic doesn't use git repos so you cannot use this tool with Plastic.

2) The second one: 

The server name would be:

Organization@cloud

Regards,

Carlos.

So there's no support between azure and plastic cloud? 

Just now, calbzam said:

Plastic cloud uses Plastic repos (not git repos). Internally we use Azure to host our Plastic repos (but they are not git repos) so you cannot use a git plugin to connect to a Plastic cloud repo.

Regards,

Carlos.

Is there a way to connect azure to the plastic repos? For deployment purposes? 

• 2 years later...