Code review comments that are deleted are not being pushed to the server

mark

We've just started using plasticSCM for unity development with two developers and so far are generally loving it!

we've run into an issue where I would make a comment on a code review, push the branch, then get a reply on that question that resolves the issue

so after pulling again to see the reply, I want to delete original question, but after I delete it and push the branch, it does not get replciated on the other developers machine.

the comment is still there after being deleted?

is there any help someone can provide? maybe we've setup something wrong I'm not sure, but it seems like unexpected behaviour

cheers

Hi Mark,

I'm afraid Code Review replication is not fully supported yet for distributed workflows.

In order to have the metadata changes pushed to cloud you need to have a new changeset. You can also push/pull the branches without a syncview, and most of the metadata will be pushed with it.

You can also create a centralized workspace to perform code reviews changes, as a workaround until replication is available. I understand this is not a great option, but it might solve your issues for the moment. Notice that you would have sort of a "dummy"  changeset with just a code review.

Best,

Héber.