Can't resolve name 'local'

I am a new user of this software, thanks in advance for your patience/helpfulness.

I installed Plastic SCM Cloud Edition without issues, logged in using my account, and selected an existing project. I managed to push to cloud repository, so all all seemed to work ok until that point.

But on Preferences>User Profile, I always get a red-font error on bottom:

Cannot retrieve the profile from local:7178. Details: Can't resolve the remote name: 'local'

Likewise, if I try to follow the tutorial-link to configure file locks at http://local:7178/configuration/lock-rules I get a "not resolved" error on my browser.

I googled for these issues and all I found is some mention of PATH environment variable not getting the plastic paths, I checked and found that my PATH includes: C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\server and C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\client

On Windows Services I see Plastic SCM Server and Plastic Change Tracker are running.

Any ideas?

EDIT: originally Unity wasn't detecting Plastic installation, now that seems to be solved but the problems above persist.

Hi,

But on Preferences>User Profile, I always get a red-font error on bottom:

Cannot retrieve the profile from local:7178. Details: Can't resolve the remote name: 'local'

This error message is normal if you are using the cloud. Don't worry.

If you are not using an on-premises server, there is not webadmin (at "localhost:7178") your client can connect and that's the reason why you are getting this error message.

Regards,

Carlos.