Ability to toggle selected items?

Brady

I searched around but couldn't find a solution for this: is there a way to select a range of items in the Pending Changes view and toggle just the selected items on/off (checked/unchecked)? I see the Check All/Uncheck All, but often there is a VERY large number of items (in the hundreds and sometimes thousands), usually added items, some of which I want to include, some of which I want to wait to decide later, and it is EXTREMELY labor intensive to cherry-pick them by selecting individual items. It would be great if I could just select a range, the same as I can do when, say, undoing a bunch of changes, but have an option to toggle on/off just the items currently selected.

If checking/unchecking a folder automatically checked/unchecked its child contents, that would be useful too. But probably the easiest thing to both work with and implement would be just toggling the selected items.

Thanks!

You can do it with the current UI:

First, use click + shift-click to mark a range of files. (You get a blue box type mark over each of the marked files.)

Then, click in the checked/unchecked-boxes next to one of the marked files. All files the marked files will change their checked/unchecked-status to match that of the file whose checked/unchecked-box you just changed.

• Like 1