Unable to Sync Perforce Stream with PlasticSCM Server

Hello,

I am attempting to sync a Perforce stream with our PlasticSCM installation. I spun up a Windows 2019 Base install on AWS and installed PlasticSCM, then I setup the command per the documentation. I had downloaded the 2018.3 p4api.net.dll from Perforce's website and placed it in the same directory as the `cm` command. When I execute `cm synchronize`, I get the following: 

Error: Could not load file or assembly 'p4api.net, Version=2016.1.140.7015, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f6b9b9d036c873e1' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I have tried looking for an earlier version of the DLL, both on Perforce's website and elsewhere, but I have not been able to locate a copy.

Are there any plans to use an updated DLL for the porting of Perforce code to PlasticSCM? Is there any workaround that can mitigate the issue? It's not the end of the world if we can't migrate this stream, but I would prefer to do so if possible.

Thanks!

I downloaded it off of the plasticscm website, since it was a fresh install on AWS. I think I clicked on the Enterprise version.

Now that you mention it, I don't know if I installed the server component - I definitely installed the client for Plastic. Let me reinstall and I'll get back to you.