List a user's repositories

Pepe

Hello

Is there a way to list all the repositories where a user has permissions?
Or in general, list all the repositories with their users.

I have been looking at the documentation and the forum, but I have not found anything similar.

Thank you!

Pepe

Is there a way to list all the repositories where a user has permissions?

When you list repositories, you can only see the repos where you have list access.

If you really need to know where you have checkin access, for instance, then you'd need to check the ACLs for each repo.

So in short: there is no way to know "user has permissions" other than checking ACLs.

Or in general, list all the repositories with their users.

You mean all the users who have access to a repo? No. Users are obtained from services like LDAP, for instance, so you could have users with access to a repo that never actually touched the repo, and the list of users is outside plastic (except for UP mode, but it is treated consistently as if it was external).

See what I mean? there is no concept of "users of a repo", but simply there are users, and some of them have access.

We have LDAP trees with tenths of thousands of users, and Plastic doesn't know about each of them.

My question for you would be: what are you trying to achieve? Maybe we can help you if we understand that.

Thanks,

pablo