Code review - user is displayed in numerical format

Slawek

I am wonder if it is an option which should be set to have displayed user who put comment, question in Code Review in the below format:
image.png.357f719b57833e077a86053231dc02bc.png

Currently, i have displayed user is some numerical format and no more ideas how to change it.

HI,

- The version  8.0.16.3673  was released on 28-Oct-2019.

But the new code review system was included by default a bit later on 8.0.16.3708 (November 7, 2019).

http://blog.plasticscm.com/2019/10/improving-new-plastic-code-review-part-ii.html

- To summarize: in previous versions I think you were not seeing this problem because Plastic still didn't have the new code review features (specially the panel you are showing in your screenshot was added after 8.0.16.3673).

Regards,

Carlos.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid we're not showing the LDAP names correctly on the client sides, for Active Directory, they show the SID. I think it gets better when you connect using AD mode instead of LDAP to AD.

Pablo mentioned that the issue may not happen if you use the Active Directory working mode (not the LDAP working mode and type of server: Active Directory). But we should give it a try, I'm not 100% sure.

Regards,

Carlos.