Allow users to choose their own password

BenH

Sorry if the answer is on here, or obvious, I  can't get to either. How do we let our users change their passwords?  In client preferences on the GUI, we have user profile tab, but it returns

Cannot retrieve the profile from plastic.ourdomain.com:7178. Details: Unable to connect to the remote server

We have a cloud server controlling plastic, and have strict access controls, so only 8088 is open to the clients. if I open this inside the network, where the port is allowed I get 

Cannot retrieve the profile from plastic.ourdomain.com:7178. Details: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

We have a password policy which means the users have to change their passwords monthly, defeats the point if an admin has to do it on the server.

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry this error message is confusing. The Plastic client is trying to reach the webadmin and it doesn't exist on a cloud server.

Plastic Cloud is using www.plasticscm.com accounts to manage the users. In order to invite a user to your cloud organization, it has to be already registered.

Then, every user can change their password also from their account at www.plasticscm.com

Regards,

Carlos.