Plan details

xgodina

Hi, I'm new with this kind of stuff, I'm looking for new repo for my art team.  I'm looking at the prices and I have some doubts. 

1 - We are an Open Source and people can download our repo. Do you consider that a user? would affect the price ? What do you consider a user ?

2 - The first three users will always be free ?

3 - Do we have any content download limits?

4 - If we migrate our repo to yours we have to pay for that action ?

Thanks in advance

Xavi

Hi Xavi,

These are the answers to your questions:

1.- I guess you talk about Cloud Edition. We consider an active user, a user registered in the cloud organization that makes a write operation (check in) or download more than 5 MB.

2.- In Cloud Edition, you start paying from the fourth active user in the last 30-day period

3.- There is no limit. Consider that you will considered an active user if you donwload more than 5 MB.

4.- The payment is composed of cloud storage and users. The price is free up to 3 users and includes 5GB of cloud storage. From the 4th user, the price is $7/month per active user (if a user doesn't access the Cloud for one month, you are not billed for that user). Once you exceed the 5GB, the extra storage is paid per organization, not per user. The price is $5/month per team for up to 15 GB, $20/month per 100 GB, and $7 for every 50 GB above per month.  

I hope it answer all your questions.

Regards,

Angel

• Like 1

Hi Angel,

Thanks for you answers. However there's a point I'd like to clarify. If there is someone outside the computer who is not registered as a regular user and content is downloaded +5MB. Would this person be charged?

thank for your help

Regards,

Xavi

Hi Angel,

As a OpenSource we have a public repo and our community can download our repo as also sometimes they can make some contribution.  

This is bad news for us, do you have some way to solve that ? 

Forgive me for my insistence, I would just like to be able to work with you.

Regards,

Xavi