Is Team Edition being deprecated?

Xorcist

Will the new Cloud Edition affect existing free Personal Licenses (which basically use the Team Edition with a single user license)? How long will the Team Edition be supported for? I have my personal license setup on my laptop as well as desktop and regularly sync changes between them for redundancy and to debug my game builds in both environments. Will the Cloud Edition allow me to work completely offline in the same capacity, or will everything need to sync through the cloud server?

• 2 weeks later...

The Personal Edition is discontinued and can no longer be renewed. Cloud Edition is be the free-to-use alternative for up to 3 users and up to 5 GB storage for the entire team. With Cloud Edition you can set up a local repo for you and in your machine to work in distributed mode. If you use Plastic SCM in two different devices, you will need to sync through the cloud server. 

So I guess my only "free" option at this point would be to setup cloud edition on both machines and store my code in three places (one of which being offsite and limited to 5GB).

I assume I could purchase a single Enterprise License for $262 a year (and upgrade my existing servers) to continue to work offline (within my own LAN), and of course I could interface that with a free cloud account if I wanted to have offsite repositories.