Broken x-link Git Replication

jamiemcd

Hi all,

I'm trying out syncing with git (pushing from plastic to git) and have run into an issue with one of my core repos.  A very early changeset mistakenly introduced an x-link that was then removed almost immediately.  The repo that it pointed at is long gone and isn't in the database anymore.  When I try to sync with git it initially threw an error that the x-linked repository couldn't be found so I created a new one with the right name, but it now throws an error that the specified guid changeset can't be found.

I don't actually care about this changeset or xlink so would be happy to delete their existence, but AFAIK Plastic doesn't support deleting changesets that aren't the latest.  

Are there any tricks to sort this?  The two approaches that spring to mind for me are to delete the affected changesets, or to bodge a changeset into a 'dummy' repo to allow the replication to find it and complete.  I've had a look through the tables in the DB and can't see an obvious way to do the latter as the guids aren't stored in plain text, but it must be possible with the right queries?  Alternatively are there any ways to disable the validation in gitsync.conf?

Any help appreciated!