Bulk Create Users

Hello,

We just subscribed to th cloud edition for our BA Game Design and Game Art courses.

We need to add our students (around 200) as users but would take an absolute age to do them one at a time.

Is there a process to add them in bulk?

Thanks

Dann

Hi,

I guess you are not using Unity ID for login. If you are using Plastic Cloud with www.plasticscm.com user login, I'm afraid each user will need to register a user account at www.plasticscm.com.

You can inivite all the users via the cloud panel and then each of them regisoter their own user account.

Regards,

Carlos.

17 minutes ago, calbzam said:

Hi,

I guess you are not using Unity ID for login. If you are using Plastic Cloud with www.plasticscm.com user login, I'm afraid each user will need to register a user account at www.plasticscm.com.

You can inivite all the users via the cloud panel and then each of them regisoter their own user account.

Regards,

Carlos.

I'm fine with them creating accounts, it's the inviting one at a time that's troublesome...surely there's a more efficient way? No comma seperated list of email addresses possible?

HI,

I'm fine with them creating accounts, it's the inviting one at a time that's troublesome...surely there's a more efficient way? No comma seperated list of email addresses possible?

We are working on a Enterprise Plastic cloud solution that should ease the invite of multiple users in one step but I'm afraid for now you need to invite them one by one :(.

Regards,

Carlos.