Cannot clone address into the local workplace

Proceline

My friend just add me into his organization to start a new project. His Unity Hub already had a tag named "Plastic SCM" that can help him manage his projects while my Unity Hub has nothing like that. That might be the difference between Chinese version of Unity Hub (he is in China) and my Mac version of Unity Hub. The main problem is, he sent me a link like that

image.thumb.png.e797fd1118e6e1af53b20b7e8e5005ce.png

The UnityHub link is useless maybe by the reason of different versions between my Hub and hit hub. Therefore I tried use the link provided by Plastic Client tag here. However after I selected my branch and choose Pull Remote, and pasted this address, it told me:

unknown user: ". Please check your current credentials. Remember that user names are case-sensitive.

I checked the Preference of Plastic SCM. It didn't show anything about my account. Moreover, in "user profile", there is a red line told me:

The user profile can only be configured using LDAP or User/Password authentication.

OR

The user profile can't be configured for cloud servers.

What do I need to do to solve such problems?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You have recently logged a support ticket that suggests that you have not been added to the Plastic Cloud organization. At the moment Unity Organizations are separate entities to Plastic Cloud Organizations and I believe that is where the confusion has come from.

Please have a member of the Plastic Cloud Organization add your account at https://www.plasticscm.com/dashboard/cloud and then you should be able to access the repositories via the connection link.

If you are still having issues, please do respond back via the support ticket you created and I will be happy to assist further.