More consistency in naming convention for cloud, server, organization, local, workspace and source

AlanMattano

Hello, I notice that often cloud, server and organization refer as same thing.  If cloud, server, organization refers all for the same thing please choose a title name container for it. As for example inside Plastic Cloud there are "Server Organisations". And then in the app UI menu, drop down selection and buttons, stay with that one: choose "Server Organisation" name, select a "Server Organisation", Sync with one "Server Organisation" ... Thx

Alan

• AlanMattano changed the title to More consistency in naming convention for cloud, server, organization, local, workspace and source
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Alan,

Thanks for raising this feedback.

I have already addressed this in this thread, but this term is something that is used for Cloud Edition (where "Organization" makes more sense) and in Enterprise Edition (where "Server" makes more sense).

I agree that this could be made a lot more clear for Cloud Edition users and will be sure to pass this along to the Product Management team.