GitSync ERROR

Tuff_Games

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am also having a much similar issue with the git sync. I am attempting to upload to an Azure Repo.

I am getting the same message using the cm sync command.

image.thumb.png.f47e96e4cb0ab5fcb380a7098a565f6f.png

As you can see above I attempted to push to a bitbucket account just to test as I saw a previous forum post state that it worked in bitbucket. You may notice that it still asked me to unload the item (from the configuration view) in both scenarios.

Bitbucket is not our target for this repository as stated. If there was any progress on this ticket I would love to know it.

Thanks!

Hi @amineoxstudios,

You may notice that it still asked me to unload the item (from the configuration view) in both scenarios.

We can ignore these error messages. It's a localization error but it shouldn't affect the sync operation. We are about to fix it.

In your screenshot, I can seee the initial sync with a Bitbucket repo was succesful.

Regards,

Carlos.

Hey @calbzam,

Glad to know its being looked into.

Just to clarify the bitbucket location is not the desired location for this repo and was only done as a test to see if the git sync was working anywhere.

The repository is needed on microsoft azure repos.

One thing that might be causing the issue is azure repos only work on HTTP version 1.1. ie our git repos need to be initialized with:

git config http.version HTTP/1.1

Hi,

Azure added some limitations to repos bigger than 5GB, so in order to sync them, you need to use the web importer. I think this might be what is happening to you. Here you have more info:
We are working on having at least a proper message for the issue, but I'm afraid it is out of our hands having it working. 

Best,
Héber.