can't find my changesets

roybj

Hi, 

Recently I moved to a new machine (I have Plastic SCM Server + Client running on my dev machine)

I thought I did everything right moving my database and all, and at first look everything was right, but when I tried checking in I got the following error:

No channel found trying to connect <my previous host name>. that is mentioned here: http://www.plasticscm.net/index.php?/topic/1804-error-when-trying-to-update-workspace-from-macos-client/

i tried following the instructions - delete the workspace and creating a new one pointing to the same folder, but now I don't see any of my changeset, 

and all of my files that were previously under SC are shown as private.

how can I get back to my old state? 

isn't the workspace just a view to the source control? how come I don't see the old versions any more?

Thanks a lot,

Roy.

when I run cm lrep I see my repository name:

"1 <my rep> <new hostname>:8087"

when I tried running the command I got a "The repository 1 for repository server  already exists." and look in the client GUI i see the repository, but when clicking on "view changesets" it shows an empty page.

Ok, silly me.

I didn't update the workspace after the creation of new workspace.

now I see all my files under source control.

and I should have looked for the changesets on the branch, on the repository, correct?

so just one question, what IS the "view changesets" on the repository, that I was trying to use?

Thanks,

Roy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived