Lost my progress since 13/02/2022

gio_abelix

Hello, I moved to plastic since 13/02/2022, since that day i was checking in successfully to my repository, but today when i fresh cloned my repo, i don't have the progress of commits since that day.... Commit 1182 is just done on on top of 1181, i wanted to make sure it was working, But...where are all my commits since 02/13/2022???? How can i see all my commits from there to today? It's a hella work, about 1.5 months of work....I don't wan't to loose the progress...

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 00.07.02.png

Hi @gio_abelix, I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. Are you working on a cloud, centralized workspace or on a local, distributed workspace where it's being hosted on a server that you set up? By any chance, were you pushing some of your commits to either the local or cloud version of your workspace by mistake, instead of the main one you've been using? That would explain why you have missing work from your repo, even though you've made commits in the past.

You can verify this by going to your Workspace Switcher View and seeing if you have other instances of your repo set up. You may find the info in the below thread to be helpful.