Stuck at Introducing Data when trying to pull branch via sync to cloud (from remote repo to local)

Gadekom

I'm trying to pull a branch from remote server to my local repository. I suspect the process could take up ages because Introduction Data phase goes over 48 gb of files and only progresses roughly 200 mb per hour. I didn't have this sort of problems before I switched to a new PC. I also tried moving files from my previous local repository and then pulling, but it didn't do much, Plastic prompted me with 40 gb of files instead of 48 and the process speed didn't change. I'm using GUI, should I use command prompt for such tasks?

PlasticSlowIntroducingDataPrrogression.png

Hi,

This can be caused by either a slow download speed or disk speed. With the following command we can check to make sure it is not the problem:

cm iostats YourOrganization@cloud --nettotalmb=128

Please share the output with us.

Did the percent go up in this time?

Regards,

Rafael
Unity Plastic SCM Support

Hi,
thank you for your reply.
Here is benchmark of my SSD (done with Samsung Magician), and couple of results of provided command. Hopefully I didn't miss any crucial information.

On my previous PC setup I had no such problems, the speed wasn't too fast, but eventually the project was pulled. Currently I'd probably have to let my PC run overnight couple of days in a row assuming no error during the process, but last time after roughly 48 hours I was prompted with an error and pull process was canceled.

It is probably worth mentioning that result for my team mates were different in download speed by significant amount, about 13 times faster (third screenshot).

Another important bit of information may be that this slow download only happens when I'm trying to pull from remote to local. When I made a new workspace directly for my remote (organization@cloud) repository this problem went away and I downloaded entire repository with speed very similar to what is showing in my team mates results (~30 mb/s).

my network speed test result:
Download: 440mbps
Upload: 42mbps

I'm not having this download speed issue in any other application except plastic scm, e.g. when I was downloading drivers via chrome, steam games my download speeds didn't go below 30 mb/s and were much higher than that on average.

Regards,
Gadekom

SamsungMagicianBenchmark.png

my result

PlasticCheckOrganizationSpeedsTwoResults.png

team mate result

TeamMateResultPlasticSpeed.png