Unity

Bodhi

Hi,

Recently my Unity Collab stopped working and I was told I needed to switch to plastic. 

This was a difficult process and we're still having issues a whole week later. Our main project refuses to work, we even tried deleting it and we both redownloaded it from the cloud, but one of us always seems to have errors in their project, while the other doesn't. There's always .meta files in the pending changes tab, they seem to be causing the problem here. 

Anyway, we started a new project thinking it will fix this. Imported things one by one, moved over the scripts, etc. But now we're getting license problems and can't go back to a previous change set, or undo changes (see image below).

I also wanted to also ask you about price, as I feel Unity's support team is either lying to me via email, or not clear on their own pricing model. I was paying $10.80 for unity Collab (up to 3 seats and 25GB of storage). Having been forced to migrate to Plastic SCM, what should my total price be, using the Plastic within Unity? I'm told it would be (and I'm still paying) the same price ($10.80), even though both your website and Unitys own website says it should be $5 and I've been given strange reasons as to why I'm being charged more than double, like "with unity teams you're paying for plastic and cloud build". 

I'm very confused, I've lost valuable time & money and a considerable amount of faith in Unity moving forward.

Please advise on how to fix this error, or salvage my previous project (with the .meta files causing errors). I'd be happy to send any screenshots/ additional information you need.

Thank you,

Mo

image.png.a727eb67486bf6a7bafe55c47877299f.png