Filter code reviews based on branch attribute

Anders Vagner Rostgaard

I'm trying to set up some filters for our code review section. We have the mergebot working for us, setting an attribute and all that. So I want a query that finds all code reviews that are either Under Review or in Rework, OR the mergebot attribute on the branch does not have the value 'merged'. I seem to be unable to do this.

Right now my best approximation is to use 

find reviews where status = 'Rework required' or status = 'Under Review' or date > 'one week ago'

Which isn't exactly what I'm looking for, but it's a work around for now.

Hi, 

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you are trying to achieve here. 

If it is only the find thing, then you can also add the entry to check the attribute and attribute value, but I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for or not.

Could you give us more details? What is the final goal?

Best,

Héber.

I'm trying to set up a filter for my code review page in the PlasticX GUI. I want to find all code reviews for branches with an attribute that is not equal to a certain value.

But it seems the code review window will not let me search of anything that is not code reviews, so I can't search for branches and the for code reviews of those branches.

Does that make sense?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm afraid it is not possible. You could find all the code reviews for certain branches, find all the branches with the attributes, and then use one as the filter for the other, but there is not an out-of-the-box solution for what you are trying to do. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,

Héber.

• Sad 1