Updated to latest Plastic version and Unity no longer connects within the editor

jeffries7

This morning I updated to the latest version of the Plastic client and now my Unity editor won't connect to Plastic. This has all been working fine for months and only this morning am I now getting errors in Unity telling me to install PlasticSCM. 

2022-08-08 11_33_32-Window.png

Edited by jeffries7

• jeffries7 changed the title to Updated to latest Plastic version and Unity no longer connects within the editor
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

What "Version Control" plugin version are you using?

This can be related to network stability, can you still experience same thing in a different stable network? 

Please close plastic SCM&Editors and add these lines or update the value accordingly in %localappdata%\plastic4\client.conf

<UploadReadPoolSize>1</UploadReadPoolSize>

<Upload_SendDataThreadCount>1</Upload_SendDataThreadCount>

<DownloadPoolSize>1</DownloadPoolSize>

<SocketConnectTimeoutMillisec>15000</SocketConnectTimeoutMillisec>

Please let us know if that resolves the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried adding the lines mentioned above but it didn't fix the issue. 
I don't believe it's a network issue as someone else on my team who works in a different country and he is also having the same issue.

He's using Gluon and i'm using the default editor. These are both working fine its just when trying to connect within the Unity editor using the default version control settings that we cannot connect.
This morning I updated to the latest version of Plastic but that didn't resolve anything.

I could try uninstalling and re-installing Plastic as a las resort.

image.thumb.png.248ccdb2b157d8afc0ff02c4a59a98ff.png