Sync command with git fails at Uploading step

jersio

Hello I'm attempting to sync a git repository created with Stash from my Plastic repository.

I use this command:

cm sync PlasticRepository git http://localhost:XXX/scm/dis/gitrepository.git --user=xxxx --pwd=yyyy

All the steps run properly however when arrives the Uploading step I get the following:

Uploading... ... / 40 Kb/275.8MbError: Unable to write data to the transpor connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. connection: An establised connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

The point is I already done succesfully the same operation for a different plastic repository and git repository (also created with Stash).

Main difference is current plastic repository is older and has lots of data (even some zips with many images) within comparison to previous one.

Is there a way of doing of splitting this process in parts? In order to sync a smaller amount of data on each call?

Or maybe do you know something I can do on the Git/Stash server  side to allow a bigger timeout?

Regards

Archived