Private items in Unity plugin.

Seto

post-28806-0-98634600-1426853840_thumb.png

One more question, Plastic is inspired by its visualization of branch(Branch Explorer). But I found that I can't see comments/authors/diffs with branch together like git clients.

As the screenshot above, I can see the comments, authors, diffs & time together. But in branch explorer, I have to move the mouse on the changeset dot.

Plastic comes with a changeset view, but I can't see the branch visualization there.

Because there may be two main branch from the same parent changeset, and a merge later.

Hi!

attachicon.gifQQ截图20150320185341.png

The version control panel is without the files listed below. It seems to be a bug of auto add. I can add them manually. Then it will be listed above.

Yes, that's exactly how it works.

Plastic SCm itself is able to show you more info from the Pending changes view, not only "private" item but also moved and so on.

And also about git sync, is it only able to sync with the master branch of git? I saw no way to select branch

GitSync will sync all your changes in all your branches. So it works not only for main but also for all the child branches.

It's not possible to choose only a certain branch. All or nothing.

attachicon.gifQQ截图20150320201626.png

One more question, Plastic is inspired by its visualization of branch(Branch Explorer). But I found that I can't see comments/authors/diffs with branch together like git clients.

As the screenshot above, I can see the comments, authors, diffs & time together. But in branch explorer, I have to move the mouse on the changeset dot.

Plastic comes with a changeset view, but I can't see the branch visualization there.

Because there may be two main branch from the same parent changeset, and a merge later.

You can know the changeset created by certain developers by using the "Changeser color - Users" feature at the branch explorer. You can open it by clicking in the "options"  button.

Hi!

Yes, that's exactly how it works.

Plastic SCm itself is able to show you more info from the Pending changes view, not only "private" item but also moved and so on.

No. You misunderstand me. I mean that the changes should be auto add, because I enable it. But only chunk 1-263 is added. But 264 and above is not added automatically.

You can know the changeset created by certain developers by using the "Changeser color - Users" feature at the branch explorer. You can open it by clicking in the "options"  button.

But there's no way to read the comments directly. Right?

No. You misunderstand me. I mean that the changes should be auto add, because I enable it. But only chunk 1-263 is added. But 264 and above is not added automatically.

What do you mean by you enabled it? Can you record the test case and send it to me?

But there's no way to read the comments directly. Right?

No but, you can see the comments, the branch where it was created and the owner from the "changeset view".

Archived