Read mergeInfoModel via REST API

SWSBB

I'm trying to get merge info data via the REST API from our plasic server on windows. Version: 11.0.16.7778

The swagger UI of our local server clearly states that the changesets endpoint includes mergeInfo as a property on the result object. But when calling the endpoint via postman the result doesn't include a mergeInfo property.

Swagger UI

image.thumb.png.d3efd06b156f63a642bc98c461cfaa6c.png

image.thumb.png.4032e4cd76951464dc7407a02ec2e321.png

Actual result

image.thumb.png.5cae15cd5fff992c6dd9a8449ba07cd8.png

I've found that the online docs have more query parameters https://docs.plasticscm.com/restapi/plastic-scm-server-rest-api-guide#tag/Changesets/paths/~1api~1v1~1organizations~1{orgName}~1repos~1{repoName}~1changesets/get

There includeMergeInfo is a param with default false. I tryed using this param but it didn't work with our local server eighter.

Any help?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @blue

so I was trying to use the newly gained information, but sadly it isn't complete.

The mergeInfo is only populated on the source changeset. I need it on the destination changeset.

Some background: I have an after-checkin trigger that only has access to the destination changeset, so the mergeInfo is needed on this changeset as well.

I have an example for you

image.thumb.png.f2fd417a1a96a357748d426a7e479fd4.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...