Unity plugin is broken on 5.4.16.663

gusdpr

Good day Plastic team,

I just updated Plastic to 5.4.16.663, as soon as I open Unity the Editor Settings it says it is connected to Plastic, however the Version Control window says I'm in offline mode, trying to connect doesn't work at all so I cannot connect to make changes within the Unity Editor.

I had to revert back to version 5.4.16.659 where everything works fine. Please fix this, seems a serious issue for new Plastic-Unity users.

Regards,

Gus

I am having the same issue,

I've upgraded to latest version, "PlasticSCM-5.4.16.664"

even if I set Gluon mode to false after pressing "connect" button it connects for a moment then revert back to Disconnected and the window shows "Version Control plugin error"

Hi,

I´ve performed a test using the last plugin version. In order to reuse the previous workspace, please type "false" in the Gluon mode field. Fianlly restart the Unity GUI just to check that everything is working now.

PD: If you create new workspaces, it´s not necessary to manually edit this field.

Regards,

Carlos.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am having this problem too since I upgraded to 663, now I've installed the latest version 5.4.16.671 but still having the same issue, I created a new workspace but it is not fixed

I set Gluon mode to false

when I press connect it connects for a second then disconnect and shows "Version Control plugin error" and unity console shows "PlasticSCM : Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error

please help

• 2 weeks later...

Archived