Showing branch relative paths for items

Oscar

Hi,

Is there a way to make Plastic show branch relative paths for file items?

For example, for "cm find revision....", the output is like below:

d:\plasticwksps\sandboxshport_oscarh\srstech\srs_common\std_fxp\source\srs_misc.cpp#0

[d:\plasticwksps\sandboxshport_oscarh is my workspace folder]

I'd like it to show this way:

/srstech/srs_common/std_fxp/source/srs_misc.cpp#0

I remember some previous version of Plastic did show items this way, but the latest doesn't. Is there any option I can use to use the old way?

Thanks,

-Oscar

Interesting. If I run 'cm find revision...' outside of my workspace folder, I can get the output in my preferred format:

C:\Documents and Settings\oscarh>cm find revision where changeset=6 on repository 'sandbox_shport_srstech' --format={item}#{revno}

/srstech/srs_common/std_fxp/source/srs_misc.cpp#0

/srstech/srs_common/std_fxp/source/arm/SRS_CopyInt32Vector.s#0

/srstech/srs_hardlimiter/std_fxp/source/arm/SRS_HardLimiterApplyGain.s#0

/srstech/srs_hardlimiter/std_fxp/source/arm/SRS_HardLimiterApplyGainNoSmooth.s#0

By contrast:

D:\plasticwksps\sandboxshport_oscarh>cm find revision where changeset=6 on repository 'sandbox_shport_srstech' --format={item}#{revno}

d:\plasticwksps\sandboxshport_oscarh\srstech\srs_common\std_fxp\source\srs_misc.cpp#0

d:\plasticwksps\sandboxshport_oscarh\srstech\srs_common\std_fxp\source\arm\SRS_CopyInt32Vector.s#0

d:\plasticwksps\sandboxshport_oscarh\srstech\srs_hardlimiter\std_fxp\source\arm\SRS_HardLimiterApplyGain.s#0

d:\plasticwksps\sandboxshport_oscarh\srstech\srs_hardlimiter\std_fxp\source\arm\SRS_HardLimiterApplyGainNoSmooth.s#0

how to fix it?

Thanks,

-Oscar

Archived