Invalid login, mac

Aveon

Hello, my apologies as I'm not always that tech savvy, and this may be a bit of a newbie question

I'm posting because a team member gave me a username, password, and server address info to access for our work, but when I used the log-in at the initial start-up screen it came out as invalid when i checked it, so out of curiosity I clicked log-in and it did allow me into the general ui where I can create repository's/workspaces, except whenever I go to connect to the server now it claims my username is invalid. I've been pouring through many of the guides that are available to see if I could figure out where I went wrong, but to no avail. I know this is problem a simple error but I can't seem to figure out the solution. Any feed back is appreciated!

Hello,

you might be having a profile conflicting with your configuration. I'm saying this because if you are able to access the GUI, create workspaces and repositories I guess the password is correctly written somewhere.

The main configuration is stored inside the "C:\Users\manu\AppData\Local\plastic4\client.conf" file.

The secondary (profiles) are stored at: "C:\Users\manu\AppData\Local\plastic4\profiles.conf"

Please try removing the profiles file if you have it.

Archived