Cloud is down

tmammela

I have tried to access plastic cloud for the last 45 minutes. Seems to be completely out, even the cloud web page has this error:

Oops! Something went wrong processing your request
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.)

This is my first experience with plastic... Installed it yesterday, and today I can't get any work done because it's down. 

It seems it was a global Azure issue between 05:01 and 06:54 on 24 Nov, 2015 UTC :(

Between 05:01 and 06:54 on 24 Nov, 2015 UTC customers using Network Infrastructure in West Europe experienced issues accessing networking services.
Impacted services included: SQL Database, API Management, Media Services, Azure Search, App Service \ Web App, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Azure Active Directory B2C, Operational Insights, Key Vault, Virtual Machines, Data Catalog, Azure Active Directory and Stream Analytics.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

It seems it was an global Azure issue between 05:01 and 06:54 on 24 Nov, 2015 UTC :(

Between 05:01 and 06:54 on 24 Nov, 2015 UTC customers using Network Infrastructure in West Europe experienced issues accessing networking services.
Impacted services included: SQL Database, API Management, Media Services, Azure Search, App Service \ Web App, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Azure Active Directory B2C, Operational Insights, Key Vault, Virtual Machines, Data Catalog, Azure Active Directory and Stream Analytics.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Okay, thanks for the response. :)

Archived